Merry Christmas friends,
For the second day of blogmas, I am bringing to you my ultimate hot chocolate recipe.
You will need:
- Drinking chocolate powder (I personally like the Cadburys one).
- Milk, a mug full.
- Spices, like cinnamon or nutmeg if you’re feeling extra festive.
- a whisk
- something to sprinkle on top, like a flake or some chocolate sprinkles.
How to make the ultimate hot chocolate:
- Heat up your milk for about a minute and a half in the microwave.
- Add 4 heaped tablespoons of chocolate drinking powder gradually, whisk between each spoonful to avoid lumps.
- add spices or syrups for added flavour. I personally think cinnamon is the best.
- Heat it again for a minute and the whisk just to make sure its all combined.
- Put in marshmallows and top with cream.
- Add any extras you want, candy canes or flakes are my favourites.
And there you have it the best hot chocolate in the world.
Comment down below how you like your hot chocolate and let me know if you try making mine, Like this post if you want and follow my blog too for more festive magic.
See you tomorrow,