Hello there friends,
this weeks post is a book tag because I haven’t done one in a while and I really liked this one when I stumbled across it (I found it here ). This is the ‘my life in books tag’, so let’s get on to the questions.
1. Pick a book for each of your initials…
S- Simon vs. the homosapiens agenda by Becky Albertalli.
T- Turtles all the way down by John Green.
2. Count your age along your bookshelf, what is it?
The Sleeping Prince by Melinda Salisbury. I love the sin eater’s daughter trilogy so much, this book was incredible.
3. Pick a book set in your city/country.
Spellbook of the lost and found by Moira Fowley-Doyle. This is the only book I own that is set in Ireland, I should really find more….
4. Pick a book that represents a place you’d like to travel to.
I own A LOT of books set in New York, but The Museum of heartbreak seemed the most obvious (because of the cover). I also would really love to visit Scotland, Canada, and New Zealand.
5. Pick a book that’s your favourite colour.
I don’t really have an ultimate favourite colour but I do love the colour yellow.
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
I could be very predictable and pick Harry Potter and the philosopher’s stone by J.K Rowling but I decide to go for one of the other books I’ve read too many times to count. I have so many lovely memories of reading this book (most including rain and a big cup of tea).
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
The Oversight by Charlie Fletcher seemed like a really cool concept for a book, but I just couldn’t get into it. I really do want to eventually get to reading it fully.
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?
The Chronicles of Narnia, because they have been on my TBR pile for years. I just haven’t been motivated enough to read them yet, but I think I might try to tackle them this autumn.